Last Updated: Feb 17, 2023
We use InsureCert every day to keep our team organized, connected, and focused on results. Ensuring our platform remains secure is vital to protecting data, and our highest priority.
Our security strategy covers all aspects of our business, including:
- InsureCert corporate security policies
- Physical and environmental security
- Operational security processes
- Scalability & reliability of our system architecture
- Data model access control in InsureCert
- Systems development and maintenance
- Service development and maintenance
- Regularly working with third-party security experts
InsureCert Corporate Security Policies & Procedures
Security in our Software Development Lifecycle
InsureCert uses the git revision control system. Changes to InsureCert's code base go through a suite of automated and manually performed tests. When code changes pass the automated testing system, the changes are first pushed to a staging server wherein InsureCert employees are able to test changes before an eventual push to production servers and our customer base. We also add a specific security review for particularly sensitive changes and features. InsureCert engineers also have the ability to “cherry-pick” critical updates and push them immediately to production servers. We also work with third-party security professionals to test our web application security.
Administrator Management Features
- Authentication: InsureCert administrators can have employees authenticate. If passwords are stored directly with InsureCert, we secure them using encryption.
- User Management: Administrators can see Last Activity, Guest/Member status, and deprovision users from a central administration interface.
- Privacy, Visibility, & Sharing Settings: Customers determine who can access different categories of data like folders, templates, and checklists. You can limit a user’s access by inviting them as a Guest.
We are committed to making InsureCert consistently available to you and your teams. Our systems have built-in redundancy to withstand
failures and are constantly monitored to keep your work uninterrupted.
Founder & CEO